Here are various documents on the past, present, and future of the State Forests of Oregon’s North Coast. Check out separate pages for Photos, Conservation Areas, Timber Harvests Contrasts, Drinking Water, and Recreation.
- Legal Article on the Management of the Tillamook and Clatsop forests
- Attorney General’s Opinion on Obligation to Oregon Counties
- Statement regarding the financial ramifications of timber-centric forest management
- Economic Study of Tillamook and Clatsop State Forests
- An expansive report on the Outdoor Recreation Economy
- Comparisons of Federal, State, and Private forest management
- Who’s Who in Oregon State Forest Management
- Oregon State Forest Timeline
- Gov. Kitzhaber Letter to BOF in June 2009
- Link to Wild Salmon Center powerpoint on Salmon Ecosystem Condition on the North Coast of Oregon.
- Astoria District Land Exchange Plan
- Center for Biological Diversity report on North Coast Species of Concern